The following applies to all coaches & team staff involved with Tzeachten FC teams.
As a coach or member of team staff must abide by the following standards of behaviour:
1. Physical Safety & Health of Players
- Ensure that the training or game site is safe at all times.
- Be prepared to act quickly and appropriately in adopting the club’s Emergency Action Plan during emergencies.
- Avoid placing athletes in situations that present unnecessary risks for their physical and mental well being.
- Strive to preserve the present and future health and well being of all players.
2. Coaching Responsibility
3. Integrity in Relations with others
5. Honouring the Sport
AGREEMENT Registration to Tzeachten FC and its affiliate programs includes an agreement that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by this Code of Conduct. You acknowledge that any breach of the above Code of Conduct may be subject to disciplinary action that could include suspension or expulsion from Tzeachten FC.