The following applies to the parents or guardians of any players participating in Tzeachten FC’s youth programs.
As A PARENT I will:
- Read, understand, and adhere to all applicable club policies and procedures.
- Ensure my player arrives on time to all games and training sessions.
- Ensure all club and team fees are paid in a timely fashion.
- Refrain from coaching players from the sidelines during games and training sessions.
- Refrain from berating team staff and game officials during games.
- Refrain from engaging in unsportsmanlike conduct or negative dialogue with players, team staff and parents of both teams during games.
- Refrain from engaging in dialogue with team staff in relation to a game until at least 24 hours after the game has completed.
- Learn and understand the rules and laws of the game.
- Learn, understand, and abide by the applicable policies and regulations set forth by the club.
AGREEMENT Registration to Tzeachten FC and its affiliate programs includes an agreement that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by this Code of Conduct. You acknowledge that any breach of the above Code of Conduct may be subject to disciplinary action that could include suspension or expulsion from Tzeachten FC.