The following applies to all club officials involved with Tzeachten FC.
As A CLUB OFFICIAL I will:
- Develop an appropriate working relationship with other club staff and directors based on mutual trust and respect.
- Always promote the positive aspects of the sport.
- Honour a club before self mentality at all times.
- Consistently maintain high standards of conduct.
- Follow all guidelines laid down by District, Provincial and National governing bodies.
- Never exert undue influence to obtain personal benefit or reward.
- Never condone rule violations or the use of prohibited substances.
- Never actively promote anti-social behaviour or encourage any club official or member to participate in such activities.
- Refrain from any behaviour that is likely to intimidate, offend, insult, humiliate or discriminate against any other person on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, religious or political belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background, ethnic origin, language, marital or civil partnership status.
AGREEMENT Registration to Tzeachten FC and its affiliate programs includes an agreement that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by this Code of Conduct. You acknowledge that any breach of the above Code of Conduct may be subject to disciplinary action that could include suspension or expulsion from Tzeachten FC.